My brother is home from his mission. I'm so happy to have him home. He is the youngest kid, so we have no more missionaries and our family is all home for a little while. I can't believe it's been four years since I got home from my mission! I miss it a lot and I hope I get to go back and visit again soon. It makes me sad everytime I try to speak french and can't remember anything. I also wish that I could somehow make it back to the spiritual level that I had attained while I was there. There is really nothing like a mission!
01 October 2007
Welcome Home Shayne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I was just thinking this will be the first time we all get to go to Priesthood session together in a long time! See you this weekend.
Post a Comment