I guess that I am becoming a once a month blogger. These are the happenings of February.
Trisha and I are both in full-on running mode. We are running four or more days a week. Whenever we can manage to both fit it in. It has been a bit hard logistically but we are making it work. When I first started it was wicked cold outside and my awesome face mask would freeze solid. Now, it is finally starting to get into the thirties and that feels amazing. Salt Lake City Marathon April 16, 2011
We ate this creepy lookin crab (It didn't taste like the crab we had at Joe's Crab Shack last month)
Trisha beat the crab to death but then couldn't handle the rest of the cleaning, so she called me into the kitchen.
Sam loves to chew on the apply atop his exersaucer
I made a massive batch of sugar cookies and the most delicious frosting to go with it and then Trisha decorated them all. We also celebrated Valentine's Day with an amazing and romantic dinner at home. Trisha went all out and it was delicious. Four course meal and an amazing dessert. Thanks babe! I love you!
A visit to Richmond for me and my brothers to sing a musical number at my brothers ward. Plus, time to hang out with the family.
This picture is Logan and Clara riding in her car.
Sams new favorite trick is to poop in the bathtub as soon as his little bum hits the warm water. This time was a few weeks ago while I was bathing him and he just laughed at me while I tried to wash down all of the poop. I thought it was just a one time thing but the last three nights in a row he has done it again. Little turd!
His other new trick is to sit up on his own and he is getting so good at it. He usually only falls over with sudden movements and excitement.
Sam trying to hold his own bottle. Not quite there, but at least he's trying
This is how he always eats. As if he is going to starve if this bite doesn't go into his mouth right this second.
I also started working a 3-day week at work and so far we are all loving it. I feel like it has been a great blessing to spend more time with Trisha and Sam and hopefully it will allow us to do lots of fun things together as a family (since I have worked almost all weekends for the past year and a half). I'm really excited!



4 comments:
I love the look on Trisha's face! I wouldn't know what to do with a crab either. You guys are awesome for running in this freezing weather. I'm so glad Ellie only pooped once in the tub. It's so gross. Hopefully he won't make it a habit for long. He's getting so big and as always he is adorable. Glad you get to spend more time with your family. You guys are great!
Looks like things have been staying exciting at your place. :) Gotta love the poop in the tub! Welcome to parenthood!! :)
So jealous of the 3 day workweek! That'd be sweet.
Mike, your boy is starting to look JUST LIKE YOU. Can this world really handle another Mike?? lol. He's adorable.. :)
Post a Comment