Is it bad that I am twenty five years old and I still get scared at night when I am home alone? So, the last few nights I have been in this house all by myself. I get scared every night. Not so much scared that I can't move or that I do hide under my covers in my bed (this is what I did when I was younger) but just a little bit edgy. Usually when the whole family is home, we all just go to sleep and no one ever thinks about locking the doors. But, I walk around checking them all several times to make sure that they are locked before I go to bed. I lock all the windows as well. I even fixed one of the doors that has never locked, all in an effort to feel safe. I think that I may have watched too many scarry movies. I know that the murders and sick people of the world wander in the woods and only come out at night when they know their prey is home alone. Well this house happens to be surrounded by woods which produce some freaky noices. At times I can just feel eyes watching me from outside. Freaky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
BOO! hahahhaha just kidding, CONGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATULATIONS!!!! congrats on another successful semester done and over with! You deserve some big time partying!!! As for those scary feelings, someone IS watching you. The watcher in the woods. oooooooooooooooooo
Found your blog through Jacosa's. I totally know what you mean about being freaked out at night! It's nice to know I'm not the only one who triple checks the locks before I go to bed ;)
Dude, I'd be scared too, if I was alone in that big house in the woods. Freaky.
Post a Comment