So, I went to my last class of the school year today and it felt so good to walk out and be one step closer to a month off school and one step closer to graduation in only 2 years. I only have to get through finals and then I will be having my short (1 month) summer that I have been waiting for. My aunt and uncle and cousins are leaving soon for England, so I will be all alone for 1 month. I will be taking care of the dog, cleaning the pool so that I can have many pool parties, mowing the lawn, watching tv, reading great books (the Bourne novels), working a little bit more and playing with my new laptop that I bought (don't tell my dad, he doesn't like it when I buy things. sshh). I can't wait! I have worked my butt off this year and I feel like I deserve a good break. I am also excited because I don't actually have to go back to class until the end of october. I have been approved to do a rotation in SLC for 2 months and I could not be more happy. It's always good to have some time away from the blasted pharmacy books and have a good time, right? That's what I thought too. Guess I better get studying.
31 July 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
yahoooooooo!!! a whole month with nothing to do?!! that means tons of time to blog blog blog!! And maybe now w/more time, you'll be able to come up with something interesting. hahhahahahah oh how i miss you, mikey!!!! as do my sisters. and their little friends who eat your candy. post more pix, i wanna see if your hair's long enough to do a fohawk. . .!
You bought a laptop?? What kind is it? I think I'm telling Dad! :)
You totally deserve a break! Paul and I hope to see you while you're out. You rock, Mike.
Post a Comment