23 February 2007

The Beginning

I'm here at Melba and Jacosa's having the time of my life. Gee how I love these girls. Especially Melba. She reminds me of everything I want to be. Cool . Smart. Hot. Hilarious. I'll stop so that I can post the pictures but I could go on all night. I haven't had this much fun in I don't know how long. I should come over more. For now, I'll just revel in the fact that I am hanging out with the best of Boston's ladies.







Getting ready for a mean game of First Reaction "Choir"
"Provo"
"Melba"
"Jacosa""Mike" Enough of this, i'm going to eat

The service in this place sucks. I have to wash my own dish

1 comment:

Isaura said...

Is there a reason you are not dating this guy? Just curious. Sorry to have emabarrassed you. Because I'm sure he's reading this. Anywho. Carry on, carry on.